Our view after over 15 years in the industry with 3 key areas, each of which I am happy to advise further on by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) QUANTITATIVE EASING
- With covid has come a whole lot of money printing to keep the economy stimulated (£875 billion), more than any other time on record.
- Due to this the finance centres have access to large funds which they wish to lend as this Is where they create their profits (Mortgages and loans etc)
2) LITTLE TO NO RETURN IN BANKS OR ISAs
- Bank and other investment interest rates are at well below inflation levels therefore forcing people to spend money.
- A lot of people now have money due to the Government incentives but unable to spend on luxuries so are opting to spend or invest in areas like property or crypto.
3) LACK OF HOUSING / FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
- With Covid, many people are now going to being working from home so their requirement for extra space for an office is creating people to move house or extend.
- In addition, with working from home there is no requirement to live in Cities so house prices in the suburbs are rocketing where as City centres are flat lining .
For further in depth information, please feel free to reach us on the above email or call our office on +44 (0) 161 282 5558.